Aretha Franklin - Cobo ArenaRegular price $32.00
Aretha Franklin born in Memphis, Tennessee shot to fame during the late 1960s. Her hit singles, Respect, I Say a Little Prayer and Think, generated commercial success which earned her the title 'Queen of Soul' and the symbol of 'Black American excellence'.
She has won numerous awards such as 18 Grammys and 6 AMA’s. The list of her achievements goes on, she was placed 9th twice in Rolling Stones Greatest Artist of all time and 1994 she was presented a Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the US.
Although she sadly departed in 2018 her music and story still continue to make an impact around the music world.
- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline