Liam Gallagher Unisex T-shirt , RKIDRegular price $33.00
Liam Gallagher is a British rock icon, renowned for his powerful vocals and charismatic stage presence. Born on September 21, 1972, he rose to fame as the lead singer of the legendary band Oasis, alongside his brother Noel Gallagher. Liam's distinct and raspy voice became synonymous with the '90s Britpop movement, captivating millions of fans worldwide.
- 100% Cotton
- Soft carbon brushed finish
- Graphic print to the front chest
- Loose straight fit
- Ribbed crew neck
- Twin-needle chain stitch on the hem and sleeve
- Vintage style rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- Machine wash 30ºC gentle cycle
- Shrinkage will occur after washing. We recommend going a size up.
His rebellious attitude and swaggering persona further solidified his status as a true rock 'n' roll frontman. Following Oasis's breakup in 2009, Liam continued his musical journey as the lead vocalist of Beady Eye before eventually launching a successful solo career. Throughout his eventful life, Liam Gallagher remains an enduring figure in the music industry, leaving an indelible mark on rock history.