Metallica T-Shirt - LoadRegular price £25.00
American heavy metal band Metallica formed in Los Angeles in 1981 when James Hetfield responded to an advert posted in a newspaper by Lars Ulrich. The rest is history. Most definitely one of the most influential and respected heavy metal bands of all time, Metallica’s enviable song list includes classics like Enter Sandman, Master Of Puppets and Fade To Black. Essential heavy metal.
- 100% premium Cotton (160gsm)
- Authentic, fully licensed Metallica image
- Screen-printed so it won't crack or flake
- Carbon-brushed for a super-soft feel
- Men's/Unisex fit
- Goes-with-everything black
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seams to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neck line
- Contrast stitching and raw edge detail around the collar, sleeves and bottom hem line.
- Iconic design from the original album cover
- Machine Washable at 30 degrees