New Order Men's T-Shirt - MovementRegular price $33.00
New Order is an English rock band that was first formed in the 1970s. Before the name change, they were famously known as Joy Division.
During the early 80s, the band integrated into electro-pop during the post-punk era. Their single Blue Monday became a big hit with the dance club scene. They have 10 albums to their name and have achieved 3 NME Awards, a Billboard Award and a Brit Award.
- Classic loose straight fit5
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline