Snoopy - Pouch DanceRegular price £16.00
Made in heavy duty canvas with black cotton lining and Snoopy enamel zipper pull.
18cm high x 25cm wide
We’re a marketplace for independent fashion brands. When you shop with us, it’s one checkout process, no matter how many brands you buy from.
All orders are shipped directly by the brand that designed and created it.
Here’s how it works
Once you’ve placed an order you will receive an order notification letting you know we have received your order.
When an item is ready to ship, the brand will confirm your order. As a guide, our brands confirm orders within 24 hours.
Then depending on the brand of your choice, the items will be printed and prepared for dispatch, please refer to product details to find out approximate lead times.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a notification confirming your item is on it’s way to you.
Please note that shipping rates & delivery times vary from designer to designer. If you are ordering a pre-order product, please see the brand’s product page for estimated shipping date.
- If you want to return something, you must tell us within 14 days of receiving the items. You have another 14 days to return the goods once you've told us.
- You are responsible for paying to return the item.
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed merchandise with the tags attached.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days of package receipt .
- Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method.
The following items are non-refundable
- Where you are outside the statutory time period to return your order. If you want to return something, you must tell us within 14 days of receiving the items. You have another 14 days to return the goods once you've told us.
- Returns received in damaged or worn condition.
- Intimates including shapewear, bras, undies, tights, socks, final sale items.
- Shoes returned with postage stickers on the original shoebox - please place the shoebox inside a larger packing box.
- Free gifts.
- Please note sometimes when a brand discounts their products, they may offer exchange only or items may be non returnable. Please refer to the boutique page for details.
How do I return an item?
- Log into your Backstage Originals account to access your order and select “Return” next to the item you would like to return.
- Once you have submitted your return request, it will have to be authorised by the brand. When your request has been accepted, you will be provided with a returns authorisation number.
- We will provide you with an address to return your item to. Package the item up and send it back to the brand. Please note all items must be returned via a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage. Backstage Originals is not responsible for any return packages that are lost or damaged.
- We process the refund directly to your payment card or via your Paypal account, in no more than 30 days.
Taxes and duties on international orders
All applicable customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges and fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery). We ship your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and we do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs. Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD). These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Backstage Originals.
Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s). Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
All our brands comply with our returns policy, giving you peace of mind when ordering. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org