The Police Men's T-Shirt - Ghost MachineRegular price $32.00
The Police were an English new wave band formed in London in 1977, for most of their history they considted of Sting, Andy Summers and Stewart Copeland. Their debut album Reggatta de Blanc was released in 1989 and it became the first of five consecutive UK no 1 albums. They have won many Brit and Grammy awards, and sold over 75 million records which has made them one of the worlds best selling artists of all time.
- Classic loose straight fit T-Shirt
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neck line