Lenny Kravitz Men's T-Shirt - Let Love RuleRegular price £25.00
Lenny Kravitz is an American musician, songwriter, and actor. His song style is described as RnB, Rock, blues, and psychedelic. His hits include, Again, Fly Away, Are You Gonna Go My Way, It Ain't over 'Til It's Over, and his cover of American Women.
Before fame he went to same high school as Guns n' Roses guitarist, Slash, who featured in his single Always On The Run.
Kravitz has won Grammy's for Best Male Rock Vocal Performance for four consecutive years between 1999 to 2002 making history as the only male artist to achieve this. He is also Ranked #93 on VH1's 100 Greatest Hard Rock Artists.
- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline