Wiz Khalifa Unisex T-shirt - High SmileyRegular price $33.00
Wiz Khalifa (Cameron Jibril Thomaz) is an American Rapper from North Dakota. His career started in the mid 2000's when he released a few mixed tapes which paved way to his first debut album, Show and Prove in 2006, this lead to his contract with Warner Bro in 2008 and was declared artist to watch by Rolling Stone magazine.
His third studio album, Rolling Paper, released in 2010, granted him a huge success after his hit single, Black and Yellow went to straignt to number which gather a lot of attention. This achieve awarded a grammy nomination for Best Rap Song and Best Rap Performance in 2012.
- Classic loose straight fit
- Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
- Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
- Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
- High quality ribbed, double edge neckline